Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Last Post

So after my last post I had told myself to try and stay interested and focus to make sure that I do my blog each week. That didn't happen and I feel bad but hopefully I can make it up in my presentation tomorrow. I have made a spreadsheet of how I want to go through it and it seems pretty solid right now so that's good, but all in all I really am going to spend some time tonight to try and identify how exactly I have grown and how my project has helped me. I feel unprepared to give this because even though I have been doing the project and did a fairly good job with my blog for at least the beginning of the project it is hard to see the big picture of how I have changed as a person. I have been keeping up with the cooking which is good but not as much as I really should have been. I have been managing to cook 2 or 3 meals per week but due to the repetitive nature of my project I haven't been able to motivate myself further to where I actually blog about it. So that is my situation and hopefully it goes well tomorrow.


PS: I have noticed that I spelled awesome wrong but thats just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment