Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 2

Tuesday-I got a cold over the weekend and ended up in bed for a while. I went to school on monday but after I got home I pretty much just went to sleep and didn't think twice about making dinner. So today is Tuesday and I ended up not going to school today but I figured that I needed to start on my project and I decided that I would just start off by sticking to the easy stuff. Tonight I made a nice and basic dinner for my family of spaghetti and garlic bread. I didn't expect it to be hard and I wasn't wrong, things went smoothly and I was rather proud of myself after making the noodles and sauce. I learn a things, tips that helped everything move along a little more smoothly such as adding a bit of olive oil to the water to make sure that the noddles didnt stick together but other than that the night was uneventful. I tried to call up my uncle but there was no answer so I left a message. I think we are going to go visit him soon and Ill have him help me pick out some knives and show me how to do some basic butchering. I also plan on calling my grandfather up tomorrow to arrange an appointment to show me how to set up my spice garden and to figure out what exactly I can grow right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment